Wedding MBA planners are among the most respected in the industry. But, every planner has heard about an inexperienced competitor that asks all the wrong questions to their brides. Here are just a few of the gems we have heard.
- Would you like your ceremony to be legally binding?
- When will you be starting your pre-wedding diet?
- Are you sure your budget is only that much?
- I know you don’t know anyone with daughters to be your flower girl…but you can hire my 5 year old daughter, or we can contact a modeling agency. Is this something you are interested in?
- Will your ex-husband give a toast at the reception?
- Are you sure you just don’t want to just elope?
- I have a cost saving idea. Would you like to borrow the flowers from the wedding I am coordinating the night before? They won’t be too wilted and it would cut your cost in half.
- Have you thought about putting a muzzle on your dog as he walks down the aisle?
* Bridal stupidity in rare form
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.