Open House Makeover
Brides and grooms are tired of your overplayed open houses. Stand out when the experiences all feel the same.
Read below for creative tips to infuse personality into your open house sales experience.
Themed Open Houses
These open house themes will boost your organic reach to potential wedding couples and increase bookings.
- 80’s Prom Theme: Encourage the nearlyweds to come in full garb and roll our the punch bowl and best hits. Have your staff join in the fun and tote the crimped hair and puffy sleeves.
- Sangria Sunday, Margarita Monday, Wine Wednesday: Pick the day of the week that suits your venue and do a more subtle alcohol dipped theme.
- Celebrity Bash: Have them come as their favorite Hollywood couple. When guests arrive have your preferred photographers pose as paparazzo and snap away. Coordinate with your photo booth companies and design a magazine cover that your couples can be featured on.
- Cupcakes and Cocktails: Set up a mobile candy shop onsite. Save on food, don’t skimp on fun.
- Country Music Night: If your venue is rustic chic play to your theme. Have your wedding couples put on their boots and get ready for a cookout.
- Sports Center Party: To boost your attendance of grooms put on your big screen tv and show the big game that day.
- Once Upon A Time: Recreate their favorite fairy tales with the help of your wedding planners and rental companies.
- Camp Glam: If your venue is more casual try a camp theme with a twist. Serve s’mores and hot chocolate.
Make sure to Register for the 2017 Wedding MBA, as there will be 2 days of specialty content.
Follow us on twitter: @weddingmba or instagram: theweddingmba to see the latest that we are working on for 2017!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.