Over 150 Wedding Business Seminars
Picket Fences: Retro Inspired Trends
There is no doubt that the wedding industry loves a good comeback. Trends driven by nostalgia deserve a second chance to be remixed. Come to this seminar to learn how:
- Resurrect 50's looks in fresh fashion
- Navigate shuck trucks, macrame' backdrops, and carnival fare
- Integrate whimsical themes that stretch the imagination
Virtual Reality: Humanize Your Website Brand
If the bride and groom feel connected to your website they will be more likely to buy from you. Your personality works as an idyllic inspiration for your website copy.
- The about page paradox
- Inject personality into your brand
- Websites that speak the millennial language
Breaking Bad: Outsmarting Your Competition
Interrupt the pattern of kitschy sales presentations and predictable marketing efforts. Design brand awareness that surpasses other wedding pros in your market. Come to this seminar to learn:
- Insert subliminal messages that get the brides and grooms to book you over your competitors
- Combat competitor half-truths without losing your cool
- Plan a bridal show booth, website, and sales pitch that outperforms
Oh Snap: Snapchat For Wedding Pros
Over 52% of brides and grooms use Snapchat, but only 2% of wedding pros are active on it. This temporary photo sharing platform creates a deeper connection with nearly-weds to show your company's true personality.
- How do you monetize Snapchat
- How-tos for geofilters, lenses, and stories
- Increase your brand know, like, and trust factor
Standoff: Overcome Sales Objections
The sales process really begins when the wedding couple says no. The more educated your brides and grooms, the more likely the will dismiss a generic answer to their concerns.
- Identify silent buying objections
- The diagnostic questions to ask before selling
- What sales verbiage needs to stay scripted
Crisis Communication: Playbook For Diffusing Difficult Situations
There are plenty of definitions for what qualifies for a true crisis. From a misplaced earring to a no show groom you can never guess what she might consider urgent.
- What 911 operators and first reponders say to keep the calm
- What to do when you can't fix the situations
- Words that escalate anxiety
Looking for more info?
Sign up below to receive email updates!
Our Sponsors & Exhibitors
Wed Biz Tips
Past and current blog articles can be found by clicking 'View All Tips'. You will also be able to view past WedTalks as well as our Tip of the Week series we produce.View All Tips