Wedding MBA Wedding Industry Elite,
We are excited that you will be attending the Wedding MBA convention! We are located upstairs in the South Building of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
What to pack:
- Bring comfortable shoes, you will be walking between seminars.
- There are two temperature settings at the convention center ON and OFF. Consider dressing in layers as the rooms get very cold but it’s still hot outside on your walk over. Please pack a sweater or jacket.
- Your photo ID for check in
- Business cards and literature for speaker reviews
Check in begins September 14th at 10:00 am until 5:00pm. If you are arriving on Tuesday badges will be available for pickup beginning at 7:00am. You will be picking up your badge under your last name.
Breakouts for specialties:
For Monday sessions you will pick the breakout specialty room that best fits your business. If you offer multiple services you are welcome to switch between rooms. Breakouts include: Venues, planners, djs/lighting, bridal gowns/tuxes, wedding catering/cakes, photographers, florists, décor/rentals/linens, videographers, invitations/favors, beauty/fitness and officiants.
If your specialty is not covered feel free to choose presentation topics you are most interested in.
- The convention begins on Monday, September 14th at 2:00 pm and concludes at noon on Thursday, September 17th
- Exhibits are open Tuesday and Wednesday from Noon-6pm
- Full length presentations are 45 minutes with a 15 minute break in-between sessions
- Wed-Talks are 15 minutes
- A variety of food options including the food court, Starbucks and specialty food carts offer items available for purchase on site. Most attendees do not leave because of the busy schedule.
- Consider changing your email or outgoing voicemail message to let your brides know you are at the Wedding MBA learning how to better serve your clients and stay on the cutting edge.
- Wedding MBA will be offering show special pricing on the 2016 convention on October 3rd-5th, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. You may register for the lowest prices of the year on beginning Monday, September 14th online or at the ticket counters.
If there is more than one person in your party please make sure to forward this email. Many companies have placed one email address on their registration. If your colleague does not receive this email it probably means you registered under your email address only; you do not need to confirm their registration. The roll over and transfer deadline have passed.
Email Shannon directly with questions
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.